Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'm back and..... BLONDE!

I know I know it has been a year since I written a post but college got the best of me. Summer is about to end and boy am I ready for my second year of college. This summer was a fun one, for starters I visited my family up in Colorado and had the chance to see my favorite band, Cage the Elephant play at the Red Rock amphitheater. Seeing a concert at Red Rocks is definitely something that should be checked off your bucket list. I had a wonderful time in the rocky mountain state and can't wait to visit again, maybe during the colder months. In the end of June the family packed up and headed to the beach for our annual San Diego holiday, unfortunately my brother and I missed out on the beginning of the week but were able to drive up and enjoy three days of wonderful time with the family. With all this traveling I was happy to be home and taking advantage of my summer mostly catching up on Netflix, online shopping, and spending time with friends. So why did I dye my hair? I had been contemplating on doing with something with my hair and going blonde just seemed natural, hey new school year new hair. It took my parents some getting used too but my friends raved about it making me feel quite better for taking this plunge. 

I have more than a week left until I go back to school and time can not go slow enough. Soon I will be on my own again getting an education, working for myself, and of course enjoying the social scene. My time back at home has been very pleasant and not having to cook or do my laundry has been rewarding. Now thinking about it, I don't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment